The Irving Stage Company is one of the oldest theatre groups in Suffolk and celebrates its 60th anniversary in 2019. It was formed in 1959 as The Irving Club by a group of enthusiasts anxious to present high quality theatre. We now perform primarily at the Theatre Royal, Bury St Edmunds – the country’s only surviving working Regency playhouse, which marks its 200th anniversary in 2019.
Our 2019/2021 programme:
- Cabaret Supper with the Irving Stage Company – 29 June – enjoy supper first and then see the Irving on stage performing songs and sketches – visit the show page – on sale now!
- My Fair Lady – from 5 to 9 November – see the show page – on sale April 2019
- Chicago by Kander and Ebb – from 31 March to 4 April 2020 – on sale Autumn 2019
- Agatha Christie’s Murder on the Nile – from 30 June to 4 July 2020 – on sale Autumn 2019
- Company by Stephen Sondheim – Autumn 2020
- Top Hat by Irving Berlin – Spring 2021
- Play TBC – summer 2021